Brand: CANADIAN SOLAR
Color: Black (Mono Perc)
Versatile: Perfect for 24-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied applications.
Durable: Withstand high wind and snow loads; resistant aluminium frame which allows the panels to last for decades. Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
Performance: Cell Conversion efficiency > 20.01 %
Reliable: Diodes are Pre-installed in Junction-Box with a pair of Pre-attached 1M wire & MC4 connector.
|ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SPV MODULES
|Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
||24V/450Wp (-0 to +3%)
|Open circuit Voltage (Voc)
|Voltage at maximum power (Vmp)
|Short Circuit current (Isc)
|Current at maximum power (Imp)
|Maximum Module Efficiency (%)
||-40°C to +85°C
|Maximum System Voltage
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating
High Power Mono-perc
- 450W front power and 20.4% module efficiency with half-cut and MBB (Multi Busbar) technology bringing more BOS savings.
- Lower resistance of half-cut and good reflection effect of MBB ensure high power
- Ensured PID resistance through cell process and module material control
- Resistant to salt, acid and ammonia
- Mechanical performance: Up to 5400 Pa positive load and 3600 Pa negative load
Technical Product Information
- Excellent IAM and low light performance validated by 3rd party with cell
process and module material optimization.
- Lower temp coefficient (-0.35%) and NMOT bring more energy leading to
- Better anti-shading performance and lower operating temperature.
Warranty: 12 Years Warranty on Material and workman. 25 Years warranty on Power output.
Package Dimensions: 2108mm x 1048mm x 40mm<