The lightning arrester is a piece of electrical safety equipment which allows high voltage surge current to the ground. Made of brass copper this lightning arrester designed with five spikes and a spherical ball. In order to fix it with the surface, a base plate is also there with four screw holes. The total length of the lightning arrester is 2 meter and the diameter of 9.2 mm. The dimension of the base plate is 9*9 cm. This 2kg and 550gm weighted offers a coverage of 45 degrees, that is the surrounded area with a 4 meter radius.
- Measurement: This copper lightning arrester is 2 meter long and the diameter is of 9.2 mm . The total weight of this product is 2.55 kg. The dimensions of the base plate are 9*9 cm.
- Coverage: The copper bonded lightning arrester offers a coverage of 45 degrees from the top point of the arrester. On another way, we can say that the surrounding area of the 4-meter radius will be protected by this lightning arrester.
- Role: Lightning arrester allows the current to flow the surge current from a clap of thunder to the ground without causing any damage to the solar system.
- Material details: The lightning arrester is made with copper bonded. The inner portion of this product is made of hi-tensile steel with a coating of pure copper in order to enhance the conductivity.
- Installation: The installation process is really easy, you just need to fit it to the surface of the top pint of a building or tower. In order to let the surge current flow to the ground via the earthing system, the copper strip or 4mm copper ac wire is connected between this lightning arrester and ground earthing system.
Contents: 1x LA 2mtr rod with 5spikes & base plate
Suitable for: 2kW, 3kW, 5kW (3kVA to 5kVA) off-grid or on-grid solar power system